Wednesday 14 October 2009

Recap

I've just had the few most hectic weeks starting Uni that I haven't really been able to spend as much time as I'd have liked on this mystery. But after a weekend back home I'm all re-enthused!

So where are we? I found a map piece and letter from one of my ancestors that mentioned a strange machine and an old secret society and also gave a clue to finding a second map piece, which was with some pages from an old diary and a strange set of instructions.

From the diary, it seems that the machine was dangerous in some way and has been hidden somewhere - I have to find all of the pieces of the map to find out where. There is a third piece of the map with a lawyer, but I need to give him a code word before he will hand it over - I think this is where the instructions come in. They look like a kind of treasure hunt through the MMU website. I'm sure I can crack this soon...

No comments: