Thursday 1 October 2009

I got it!

This is so exciting! I finally managed to crack the code in the letter and find the name of the play I needed - well done all of you who have got this far:o)

I went to the library in my Gran's house and, after much searching - and much dust - found a complete set of Shakespeare's plays, and there was the one I needed (I'm not going to tell you what it is in case anyone still wants to work it out for themselves).

I took down this old book that looked like it hadn't been opened for years - which it probably hadn't - and inside all middles of the pages had been removed to make a kind of box. It's amazing - you'd never find it if you didn't know where to look.

Inside the box there was another piece of the map - hurrah - what looks like some pages torn out of an old diary, and a typewritten set of instructions. I've made some copies of the map piece and left them at various MMU libraries if anyone wants to pick one up? Here's a photo of the diary pages and the instructions - hope someone can make more of them than me?





Viola

No comments: